21st Kazakhstan International Transport & Logistics Exhibition
We invite you to participate in the annual Kazakhstan International Transport & Logistics Exhibition - TransKazakhstan / Translogistica 2017
Transit-Kazakhstan exhibition takes place 2 years in Almaty, and every third year in Astana.
The Transit-Kazakhstan event is arranged by Iteca, Atakent-Expo, and ITE Group Plc. with the support of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Temir Zholy NC JSC, Transport and Logistics Company «KAZLOGISTICS», Kazakhstan's Association of Carriers and Operators of Railway Cars, and Association of National Forwarders of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Transit-Kazakhstan, along with such events as TransRussia (Moscow, Russia), Road & Traffic (Baku, Azerbaijan), SibLogistics (Novosibirsk, Russia), InterStorage (Kiev, Ukraine), Transport + Logistics (Kiev, Ukraine), TransCaspian (Baku, Azerbaijan), and TransUzbekistan (Tashkent, Uzbekistan), is in the line of transport events organised by ITE, a British exhibition group.
Since its debut in 1996, Transit-Kazakhstan Exhibition became a pivotal event for Central Asian transportation, logistics, engineering and related industries.
TransitKazakhstan Exhibition demonstrates the full range of industry solutions, from transportation and forwarding services to software and equipment for cargo handling.
TransitKazakhstan is the venue of transport services, each year attracting leading professionals from the regions of Kazakhstan, CIS and abroad.
The saturated business programme arranged in parallel with the exhibition allows discussing a number of the most vital questions concerning the development of Kazakhstan's transportation system, elaboration of new systems for the interaction of various modes of transportation aimed at finding successful solutions for logistics issues in the global market of transportation and logistics services.
TransitKazakhstan demonstrates the full range of industry solutions - from transport and forwarding services to software and equipment for cargo handling. In 2013 to the major sections of the exhibition a new section was added - "Storage Equipment and Services," which combined Kazakh and foreign companies providing technological equipment and means of mechanization of loading and unloading; warehouses and automated warehousing system.
In 2015, the 19th exhibition – Transit Kazakhstan 2015 took place in Almaty from 16-18 September 2015.
The exhibition covered issues of develop the transport and logistics industry. The transport system is a key component of Kazakhstan’s infrastructure. Therefore, its development is one of subjects of a number of state programmes, and enhancing the transport industry is one of the focus areas of the country’s strategic development plans by 2020.
The exhibition featured 130 companies from Kazakhstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Germany, Finland, France, America, China, Georgia, the UK and Poland. Traditionally national stands were presented by Latvia and Estonia.
Honoured guests at the opening ceremony underlined the significance of the event for international cooperation. Guests included:
- Asset Assanovich Assavbayev, Chairman of the Transport Committee of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Saulius Girdauskas, Vice Minister of Transport and Communications of Lithuania
- Uldis Reimanis, Deputy State Secretary of the Ministry of Communications of the Republic of Latvia
- Denis Borodich, Estonian Member of the Parliament, Chairman of the Transport and Transit Commission, and Chairman of the Kazakhstan-Estonia Parliamentary Group
- Kanat Yesmukhanovich Almagambetov, Director General of KAZLOGISTICS, Union of Kazakhstan Transport Workers
- Ilya Pavlovich Segal, Director General of the Association of National Freight Forwarders of Kazakhstan, and CEO of the Kazakhstan Association of Carriers and Wagon/Container Operators
- Erkki Veismann, Head of Cooperation with Russia and CIS Countries, Estonian Logistics Cluster
- Jurijs Pogrebņaks, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Latvia to the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Regimantas Jablonskas, Consul General of the Republic of Lithuania in Almaty
- Sergey Stefanovich Zhartun, Senior Counselor, head of the Department of the Embassy of Belarus in Kazakhstan
- Vlodzimezh Kurovskiy, Adviser of the Trade and Investment Support Department of the Polish Embassy in the Republic of Kazakhstan.